Zwilling Kramer Euroline Stainless Steel Damascus 3.5" Paring Knife
Created with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the KRAMER by ZWILLING Euroline Stainless-Steel Damascus Collection features stainless-steel blades made to his exacting standards, maximizing curves, balance, and utility. This 3.5-inch paring knife is one of the most essential knives to have in your kitchen. This ultra-sharp blade is ideal for smaller tasks like peeling vegetables, creating garnishes, and segmenting citrus.
Bob’s design features an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and is perfectly proportioned for cutting through large produce and piles of food. Chopped food can be easily transported with this impressive, broad blade.
The knives are hand-finished by skilled Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process. Combined with the SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, the ice-hardened CRYODUR® blades deliver scalpel-like sharpness, stay sharper longer. The SG2 super steel core is protected by an exceptionally beautiful 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern, which is complemented by a stunning black linen Micarta handle and signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
- Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
- 63 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Edge angle 9 to 12° on each side
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Japan