Zwilling Kramer Carbon 2.0 - 10" Bread Knife
The 10-inch bread knife will cut cleanly through bread, tomatoes, or anything else that’s tough on the outside, soft on the inside, all while minimizing tearing and crumbs. Effortlessly slice though a crusty loaf of sourdough and make neat cubes of ciabatta with this long, serrated blade.
Kramer Carbon 2.0 is Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer’s latest evolution in knife design. Each knife features a new hand-shaped Micarta handle that is robust and sturdy and exceptionally hygienic. The handle design features stunning brass rivets and a Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
A material nearly lost to the home kitchen, straight carbon steel requires knowledge and care to maintain. In return, owners will be rewarded with a sharpness and keenness of edge that only straight carbon can deliver. Hand-finished with a 3-step process by the most skilled Japanese artisans, these knives boast impressive sharpness.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Straight carbon steel 52100
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Special hardening process
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Elegant micarta handle with brass rivets and Bob Kramer mosaic pin
- 61 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe – handwashing recommended