Miyabi Kaizen II 6.5" Nakiri
Regular price $179.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Revolutionary FC61 steel core features fine carbide distribution and is protected by a durable 48 layers of damast steel
- Fine carbide distribution creates a razor-sharp and durable blade with a 61 Rockwell hardness
- Double ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade offers remarkable durability and cutting edge retention
- Blade is hand-honed using the historic Honbazuke method to an exceptionally sharp 9.5 to 12 degrees
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Handle made of black pakkawood and stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin. End cap features the Miyabi logo.
- Ergonomic Japanese D-shaped handle design
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan