Messermeister Overland 8" Chef's Knife
With one look at the aggressive styling, it’s easy to see that the new Overland Chef Camp Chef's Knife is built with performance and durability in mind. The 60/40 blade grind moves additional weight over the cutting edge and the ballistic clip point adds strength to the tip. Despite the extra heft, the Overland Chef Camp Chef's Knife is surprisingly responsive and lively when used on a cutting board. Take on any task around the campsite with confidence. This quality tool is ready for anything!
|Nitro Cobalt Steel
Bevel (Angle Ratio)
|Army green canvas
- Nitro cobalt steel with a hardness of 62 Rockwell which will hold a terrific edge that is easy to restore
- 16 degree cutting edge
- Army green canvas handles with black torx rivets and silver washers
- Handcrafted in Maniago, Italy
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.