Messermeister Oliva Elite 3.5" Paring Knife
Regular price $89.95 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
You will find yourself using the Messermeister Oliva Elite 3.5” Paring Knife daily for a variety of tasks requiring accuracy. This knife has a fine-edge blade that is designed to be an all-purpose knife, similar to a chef's knife, except smaller. The compact blade and molded handle will facilitate trimming, peeling and slicing of produce.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.