Kai Pro 6" Utility Knife
When you are cutting food that is too big for a paring knife and too small for a chef's knife, the PRO Utility Knife is the best choice. This in-between knife is handy for larger peeling jobs or when precision trimming is needed, such as when you are cutting broccoli florets for stir-fry or removing the tough stems from kale. Thanks to the blade's small and light design, it is easy to work with in tight places.
- The right choice for all those in-between-sized kitchen tasks
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp cutting performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens