Kai Pro 3.5" Paring Knife
A paring knife is a go-to option for every cook. With its 3.5-in blade, this tool is perfect for peeling, coring, and other detail work. And unlike some paring knives, this blade design is slightly wider, making it great for working on a cutting board, too. You will be able to easily mince garlic and small herbs quickly and enjoy this little knife's pro performance.
- An indispensable kitchen knife
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp cutting performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens