Shun Premier Grey 8" Chef's Knife
Your chef’s knife is the most-used knife in your kitchen, so it is important to find the right one. The right one is the one that feels good in your hand, offers a razor-sharp edge, and makes food preparation easier and more satisfying. And if your chef’s knife is beautiful, too? Win-win. The new Premier Grey 8-inch Chef’s Knife just might be the one for you. This breathtaking knife is lightweight, agile, and offers an extremely comfortable grip. Its thinner blade makes it lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style knives. This do-it-all kitchen knife also offers perfect balance, making it a joy to use.
- You will reach for this beautiful and versatile knife every day
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan