Shun Premier 8" Chef's Knife
Your chef's knife will be the most-used knife in your kitchen, so you want to find the one that feels like an extension of your arm. The beautiful Shun Premier 8-in. Chef's Knife could be the one. This breathtaking knife is lightweight, agile, and offers an extremely comfortable grip. In fact, Shun Premier's thinner blades makes this chef's knife lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style chef's knives. The 8-in. length and razor-sharp edge are perfect for slicing and dicing a full range of foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and comes in extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the Chef's knife can be gently rocked through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince.
- Beautiful and versatile, this is the one you will reach for every day
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood® handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan