Shun Premier Blonde 9" Bread Knife
If you bake or buy whole loaves of bread, a bread knife will be one of the most-used knives in your kitchen. Whether you love wonderfully crusty or delicately tender bread, the Shun Premier Blonde Bread Knife will be your loaf's new best friend, no matter what its texture. The key is Shun's razor-sharp, wide, “low frequency" serrations. Unlike a plain-edged knife, the serrations let you gently saw through the bread without crushing and with much less crumbing. Unlike sawtooth serrations that are spaced closer together, the Shun Premier Blonde Bread Knife's wide serrations will gently glide through the bread without tearing. This keeps the bread's texture intact and enhances eating pleasure. Cakes and pastries also benefit from the Shun Premier Blonde Bread Knife's smooth cutting capabilities.
- Whether your bread it crusty or tender, this knife cuts without tearing or crushing—and looks beautiful doing it
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Beautiful, blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan