Shun Premier Blonde 5.5" Nakiri
A nakiri is a Japanese-style vegetable knife sure to attract your attention due to its elegant and interesting shape. Yet this blade shape is quite practical, too. With its blunt tip, the Shun Premier Blonde Nakiri is safer to use in the kitchen, but without sacrificing any of the slicing and dicing power you need when processing vegetables and other foods. Because of its straight blade, edge, and spine, the nakiri isn't rocked like a chef's knife. Instead, use a push cut by moving the knife down and forward while keeping the edge parallel to the cutting surface. If you cut vegetables for salad or stir-fry, you will simply love using the Shun Premier Blonde Nakiri.
- This beautiful knife is perfect for processing vegetables, fruits, and foods of all kinds
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Beautiful, blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan