Shun Classic 8.25" Bread, Offset
Have you ever found yourself hovering over the edge of the cutting board so that you don't knock your knuckles on the board as you reach the bottom of the stroke? The Shun Offset Bread Knife solves the problem. The offset handle position creates additional knuckle clearance and perfectly positions your hand for a more powerful—and thus, easier—cut. The scalloped serrations will slice neatly into your loaf without skidding; no matter how crusty it is.
- Ideal knuckle clearance for you, no crushing or tearing for your bread
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan