Shun Classic Blonde 6" Chef's Knife
If you prefer a chef’s knife that is especially lightweight and nimble, the Shun Classic Blonde 6-in. Chef’s Knife is a perfectly beautiful choice. Like all chef's knives, this is an all-purpose blade suited for a variety of cutting tasks. The 6-in. length is ideal for slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods. Yet many cooks prefer this smaller size for everything because it is so easy to use. The blade is wide enough for good knuckle clearance on the cutting board and makes it simple to transfer cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, this smaller knife can even be "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince.
- A smaller, lighter, and more maneuverable chef's knife with a beautiful blonde handle
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan